Scoop something delicious!
Nothing makes for a better time than a Salsabol filled with your favorite salsa! (Or soup, or stew, or even cereal...) To give you some inspiration, we're showcasing here some of our fans' favorite creations. And it's not just salsa! But if you see it here, you can eat it in a Salsabol better than any other bowl. So dive in!
If you would like to submit your own recipe, please email us
and we'll include it right away!
Salsa, Italian Style!
Submitted by some of our fans from AllRecipes.com!
This is a chunky, savory summer salsa that tastes great with pita or tortilla chips
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Gently stir the tomatoes, onion, olives, and artichoke hearts in a bowl; set aside. Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, basil, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, cumin, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl. Fold the dressing into the tomato mixture.